1. A friend and I had a trip to Tantallon, an impressive red sandstone castle atop a cliff near North Berwick. There were seagulls and spiral staircases and stunning views, and a picnic and ice cream and some Robbie Williams in the car on the way home. Lovely.
2. We found a secret door to Narnia. Not really, but this Portobello graffiti made me laugh!
3. I went to the Edinburgh Tattoo with my boyfriend and was surprised how much I liked it! Not just boring marching bands after all, but a hugely impressive musical and dramatic display. It was a bit chilly but super fun.
4. I moved into a new flat with a friend. We’ve already had our first dinner party and I made this cake. There was also pork and cabbage and fizzy wine and whisky and Scrabble and lots of laughter!
5. Walking. There has been lots and lots of walking. Walking at the weekends, walking home from work, walking walking walking. We start the West Highland Way tomorrow and I’m 50% excited and 50% terrified! We are so excited to have raised over £1000 for LoveOliver but are keen to raise more so please, if you can, click over and sponsor us. We’re hoping to post updates as we go so you can keep up to date on our blog. See you on the other side!